Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It totally IS the happiest place on earth

Oh, how I love Disneyland.  Luckily Brea is just obsessed.  She still talks about it every day.


 I suppose I have to admit that she still talks about Disneyland every day because she still has nightmares about Mr. Toad's wild ride.  Oops.






 I think Minnie has some depth-perception issues.  Or she's just super annoying.



 This is pretty much the worst picture ever, but I couldn't leave it out, because this was Brea's highlight of the trip.  I don't know if you know this about Brea, but she's in love with Goofy.  He kissed her hand just before this picture and afterward she told me, "HE KISSED MY HAND!  I think that means that he thinks that I'm the prettiest girl he's ever seen and that we're going to get married someday."

Such a fun day!

1 comment:

Tawni & Dan said...

I love your caption with the Minnie and Kaylin picture! Haha- that is hilarious. Kaykay's face is priceless.