Brea got into the Christmas Spirit early! She couldn't even wait for me to get the ornaments out to trim the tree. Who needs ornaments when you have a toybox full of toys anyway?
When I did finally get with the program and get the decorations out, Brea was all about finding just the right spot for each one
I didn't get a picture of our elf, Ervy, who came to visit, but here is a picture of Brea's reaction to seeing him for the first time. 'Elf on a Shelf' was the best thing that happened to Brea's obedience level this December. All I had to say was "Ervy is watching," and Brea would straighten up in a hurry. She did NOT want Ervy giving Santa a bad review of her behavior!
Brea accidentally pulled the arm of of a mannequin while doing some Christmas shopping. Who knew that being so friendly could have such disasterous consequences?
When I did finally get with the program and get the decorations out, Brea was all about finding just the right spot for each one
I didn't get a picture of our elf, Ervy, who came to visit, but here is a picture of Brea's reaction to seeing him for the first time. 'Elf on a Shelf' was the best thing that happened to Brea's obedience level this December. All I had to say was "Ervy is watching," and Brea would straighten up in a hurry. She did NOT want Ervy giving Santa a bad review of her behavior!
Brea accidentally pulled the arm of of a mannequin while doing some Christmas shopping. Who knew that being so friendly could have such disasterous consequences?







No comments:
Post a Comment