I couldn't be more thrilled for you sis! Those are some darn cute shoes. I'm glad that you got to take a little time for yourself- cause I'm sure that will be hard to come by in a little bit here! I love you guys :)
Congrats! That's awesome and it will be so much fun. They can be best friends! I always thought I wanted a boy until I had a girl and now I would be happy to have all girls. It is fun to be able to use all the cute clothes over again.
Congratualtions, Kristen! What a blessing for that lucky baby girl. We miss you, but knowing you are a great mom, is so gratifying to me. Best wishes. Love, Catherine
22 comments:
Yay for girls! Congratulations!!!
Yay! You guys do make pretty awesome girls... Is Brea excited? Congrats!!
Yeah! Brea will be the cutest big sister ever :)
Congrats Krissy! I can't wait to see whose little piggies will fill those adorable tiny shoes...I'm so excited for you all!
So cute! Congrats!
I know that we already talked about this - but I am so excited to see the girl version of Gus (it is his turn to have a mini-me afterall!)
Glad you had a good trip. Next year you should extend the girl-golf tradition to a different state, like maybe California?
Cannot wait to see you in less than a month! Love you!
How fun! I kinda hope I can have a little girl so I can have all that cute girl stuff! Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations!!! Brea is going to be a wonderful big sis.
Love the post. I was so so lucky to be able to see B's baby sister. She is already perfect...and chubby.
Great weekend!
Congrats! Love you guys!
Congratulations! Two girls are definitely twice the fun! We need to plan a play date sometime! Addie loved following Brea everywhere!
Krissy,
How was the massage? Do I need to take Kyle there? Congrats on the little princess!
I couldn't be more thrilled for you sis! Those are some darn cute shoes. I'm glad that you got to take a little time for yourself- cause I'm sure that will be hard to come by in a little bit here! I love you guys :)
FUN! Two girls. Congratulations! You are going to have the two funniest and cutest girls ever.
Yay. Congrats to both of you.
Congrats! That's awesome and it will be so much fun. They can be best friends! I always thought I wanted a boy until I had a girl and now I would be happy to have all girls. It is fun to be able to use all the cute clothes over again.
So so SO Excited for you!! Woohoo!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Yay! I found your blog! I'm so excited that you're having a girl. Now we can officially branch into the blogging buddy world. :)
Congratualtions, Kristen! What a blessing for that lucky baby girl. We miss you, but knowing you are a great mom, is so gratifying to me. Best wishes. Love, Catherine
So Fun! I'm so excited for you! She is going to look adorable in those little shoes!
Yahoo! If she is anything like Brea, I am moving in. You make such cute girls. Can I say that?
Perfect little present for little B. Her own baby sis. We can't wait!
Post a Comment